10 20 30
 伯33:1 約伯阿、請聽我的話、留心聽我一切的言語。
  Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words.
 伯33:2 我現在開口、用舌發言。
  Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth.
 伯33:3 我的言語、要發明心中所存的正直.我所知道的、我嘴唇要誠實的說出。
  My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
 伯33:4  神的靈造我、全能者的氣使我得生。
  The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
 伯33:5 你若回答我、就站起來、在我面前陳明。
  If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.
 伯33:6 我在 神面前與你一樣、也是用土造成。
  Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.
 伯33:7 我不用威嚴驚嚇你、也不用勢力重壓你。
  Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.
 伯33:8 你所說的我聽見了、也聽見你的言語、說、
  Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying,
 伯33:9 我是清潔無過的.我是無辜的、在我裡面也沒有罪孽。
  I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
 伯33:10  神找機會攻擊我、以我為仇敵、
  Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy,
 伯33:11 把我的腳上了木狗、窺察我一切的道路。
  He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths.
 伯33:12 我要回答你說、你這話無理.因 神比世人更大。
  Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
 伯33:13 你為何與他爭論呢、因他的事都不對人解說。
  Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
 伯33:14  神說、一次、兩次、世人卻不理會。
  For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
 伯33:15 人躺在床上沉睡的時候 神就用夢、和夜間的異象、
  In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
 伯33:16 開通他們的耳朵、將當受的教訓印在他們心上、
  Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
 伯33:17 好叫人不從自己的謀算、不行驕傲的事.〔原文作將驕傲向人隱藏〕
  That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
 伯33:18 攔阻人不陷於坑裡、不死在刀下。
  He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
 伯33:19 人在床上被懲治、骨頭中不住的疼痛.
  He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
 
伯33:20 以致他的口厭棄食物、心厭惡美味。
  So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
 伯33:21 他的肉消瘦、不得再見、先前不見的骨頭、都凸出來。
  His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
 伯33:22 他的靈魂臨近深坑、他的生命近於滅命的。
  Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
 伯33:23 一千天使中、若有一個作傳話的、與 神同在、指示人所當行的事.
  If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
 伯33:24  神就給他開恩、說、救贖他免得下坑.我已經得了贖價。
  Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
 伯33:25 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩.他就反老還童。
  His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
 伯33:26 他禱告 神、 神就喜悅他、使他歡呼朝見 神的面. 神又看他為義。
  He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
 伯33:27 他在人前歌唱說、我犯了罪、顛倒是非、這竟與我無益。
  He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
 伯33:28  神救贖我的靈魂免入深坑.我的生命也必見光。
  He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
 伯33:29  神兩次、三次、向人行這一切的事.
  Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
 
伯33:30 為要從深坑救回人的靈魂、使他被光照耀與活人一樣。
  To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
 伯33:31 約伯阿、你當側耳聽我的話.不要作聲、等我講說。
  Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
 伯33:32 你若有話說、就可以回答我.你只管說、因我願以你為是。
  If thou hast any thing to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
 伯33:33 若不然、你就聽我說、你不要作聲、我便將智慧教訓你。
  If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.
 
Prev Next 伯 全卷 新舊約全書 中文/NASB 中文 Web Bible